Wednesday, June 1, 2016

C2C Blue PANDA Blanket

     
 

       C2C (Corner to Corner) Crochet is my new thing. Actually I have so many "things" in my hand, but I've been making more of this lately. And I love how I can create anything with C2C. You can actually make any design you want with it. This Panda Blanket has been on my hook for quite some time, but at last it was finished. My kids were anticipating for this to be done. And now it is done. It is quite big. It can accommodate to kids, maybe that is the reason also why it gotten so long to finish. The pattern actually is not that big, but I added more to it because I want it to be bigger, but it did got A LOT bigger than I thought.

Here are the materials I used:

  • Gantsilyo Guru's Light Milk Cotton Yarn in  Blue, Cream, Pastel Blue. If you want to put that rainbow border on the sides it is in Red, Tangerine, Sunshine, Spring Green, Blue and Lilac. I don't remember how many I've used up, but it's quite a lot because of the size of my blanket. I love this yarn because it is so soft and does not pile a lot. Good for blankets and things to be worn, also for amigurumi.
  • 4.00mm or G hook
  • Pand Pixel Pattern
I got this pattern from www. kandipattern.com. There are so many patterns that you can choose from in there. Just look for Perler Patterns because those are the ones that is good fro C2C projects. 

Below are some other angle of the blanket I made.



So I hope you enjoy this post and happy crocheting!


xoxo

Nanay Madel

Don't forget to share on facebook, pinterest , twitter and more... Please bear with my pictures, I just took them using my phone. Thanks!  


**Please do not copy and post this pattern and claim it as your own. Please do not re-publish all photos from this blog as your own. You may make and sell products from my pattern. Please also link back to my post. Any link back will be much, much appreciated.Thank you very much. **

I always make sure to share also because I learn crochet for free and I got all of my patterns form all over the internet from some very generous bloggers. So please also click the links and support the bloggers.

ps.

*I am not professional blogger nor is English my language so I apologize if I misspelled some words or my grammar is not right.*



1 comment:

  1. i love this! how many blocks did you have to make far as rows before starting the panda? i want to make one for a baby!

    ReplyDelete