Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Pineapple Stitch Scarf



I am fun of making scarves because they are easy and so fast to make. With his particular one, I did not make my own pattern for this. I followed this video below from sheruknitting.com. She makes beautiful videos of crochet and knitting. 


In the video above it is made in Crochet thread.
but I made this scarf with Red Heart Soft Yarn in Waterscape color, and with a Susan Bates H8/5.00mm Crochet hook. Above it is supposed to be a lace motif but my own version it turned out to be a beautiful scarf.  I made 8 pineapple motifs with just one skein.  But it depends upon the hook and your tension you may make less or more motifs than mine.

For those who are in the Philippines and have a hard time looking for this type of yarn you can make your order online at www.gantsilyo.com They practically have all your crochet and knitting needs.  
This scarf goes to my very good friend and our "Ninang".  She asked me for a scarf, the one that she can wear even if it is sunny outside. I guess this one you can where it anywhere and anytime, since the pattern is intended for lace.  

So that's it. I hope you all learn something and enjoy this post. If you have any questions, comments or suggestion just leave a message on the comment box and I will gladly answer them. Thank you and God bless!


xoxo

Nanay Madel



Don't forget to share on facebook, pinterest , twitter and more... Please bear with my pictures, I just took them using my phone. Thanks! 

**Please do not copy and post this pattern and claim it as your own. Please do not re-publish all photos from this blog as your own. You may make and sell products from my pattern. Please also link back to my post. Any link back will be much, much appreciated.Thank you very much. **
I always make sure to share also because I learn crochet for free and I got all of my patterns from all over the internet from some very generous bloggers. So please also click the links and support the bloggers.


No comments:

Post a Comment