Monday, October 3, 2016

Chocolate Banana Cupcakes

This is my own recipe. I did not copy this from anywhere or from someone. But I am not a professional baker, I just experimented on making this one and it  turned out okay, and delicious also. So I am not sure if there is something wrong with this one, all I know is that I love how it taste and my family loves it also. But also, this is the first time I did it with some chocolates. And again it turned out okay.

So, why am I sharing this recipe this one? Most of you would keep the recipe to yourself. But I believe in sharing, so I share this with all of you. And please tell me how it taste, or is there something that I need to add or change to make this recipe better.

Banana Cake Recipe
Ingredients:

  • 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
  • 3/4 or 1 cup sugar  - depends upon your choice, I usually use only 3/4 cups (a less sweeter.)
  • 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
  • 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 cup milk
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1 cup mashed banana
  • 1 tsp cinnamon
  • 1/4 cup melted butter
  • 2 tbsp cocoa powder

Instructions:

  1. Preheat oven to 175 degree Celsius or 350 degrees Fahrenheit. In a meduim bowl mix the dry ingredients first, flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
  2. In a separate bowl mix the wet ones, mashed bananas, eggs, and milk. 
  3. Then slowly add the dry ingredients to the mashed banana mix, using a whisk mix thoroughly and then add the melted butter. Do not over mix.
  4. Now this time if you want to make it with chocolate swirl, separate about a half of the ingredients in another container, and mix the cocoa powder on one of the batter.  Note: With this picture I already pour almost all the white batter to the paper cups when I remember that I have to take some pictures   

  5.  Now pour first the white batter into the paper cups, then the chocolate batter and using a fork mix it lightly making some chocolate swirls.



  6. Now if you are making this as cupcakes, bake this for about 13-15 minutes at 175 degrees Celsius. For a cake, bake this for about 30-35 minutes in the same temperature. Now if this is a cake use a regular 9 inch round pan or a regular rectangular pan about 6 or 8 inch.
  7.  Let it cool before serving. Yeilds about 1 and a half dozen or 18 cupcakes. 


Enjoy baking and eating!

So that's it. I hope you all learn something and enjoy this post. If you have any questions, comments or suggestion just leave a message on the comment box and I will gladly answer them. Thank you and God bless!


xoxo

Nanay Madel



Don't forget to share on facebook, pinterest , twitter and more... Please bear with my pictures, I just took them using my phone. Thanks! 

**Please do not re-publish all photos from this blog as your own. Please also link back to my post. Any link back will be much, much appreciated.Thank you very much. **


Thought of the Day

October 3, 2016

Ask God to help you to speak words that will inspire those around you with hope and courage, and draw you nearer to the Saviour. - Pr 9



No comments:

Post a Comment