Thursday, November 3, 2016

Wedding Cupcakes


Last weekend I have the opportunity to bake some wedding cupcakes for my friend's civil wedding. It's just a gathering of about 20 people. Small, simple and intimate. They do plan to have a church wedding next year and they already told me to bake the cake! wow! Can I ever do it? Our circle of friends started since high school and all of them chimed in to help.  But enough for that cake, this post is about the wedding cupcakes I made for them on their civil wedding.

I used this recipe  from my other post about baking. I put the cupcakes in a fancy paper cup and add some frosting using a large star tip and some white sugar pearls to give that wedding vibe to the cupcakes. The bride made those signs for the cupcakes. I made just about 25 cupcakes just enough for all those who came. Actually the recipe itself can make up to 32 not so small size cupcakes. I only made about 25 for medium size.


The pictures below are from the couple. They are not mine, I already asked permission from the bride before I posted them here. I have to put a watermark to prevent anyone from claiming them as theirs. 




 The food!!


My friends for 20 years already! wow! we are no longer young indeed! hahaha.


And this very cute baby girl just can't stop licking the cupcakes! How adorable! 



So that's it. I hope you all learn something and enjoy this post. If you have any questions, comments or suggestion just leave a message on the comment box and I will gladly answer them. Thank you and God bless!


xoxo

Nanay Madel



Don't forget to share on facebook, pinterest , twitter and more... Please bear with my pictures, I just took them using my phone. Thanks! 

**Please do not copy and post my patterns and claim it as your own. Please do not re-publish all photos from this blog as your own. You may make and sell products from my pattern. Please also link back to my post. Any link back will be much, much appreciated.Thank you very much. **
I always make sure to share also because I learn crochet for free and I got all of my patterns from all over the internet from some very generous bloggers. So please also click the links and support the bloggers.




Thought of the Day

November 2, 2016

True faith rests on the promises contained in the Word of God, and those only who obey that Word can claim its glorious promises. - AG 207

No comments:

Post a Comment