Monday, January 23, 2017

Free Pattern: 6 Beautiful Crocheted Hats



It's so obvious that I love hats. I've been making hats since I got back on doing crochet. They are easy and quick to make and also they are a necessity whatever the weather is. In this post I've picked some beautiful hats that the patterns are for free. When I googled "crocheted hats" almost all of the pictures I find are that of a messy bun hat. I've never really made one but I don't hate them that much. 

 So in this post I included a messy bun hat by Sarah of Repeat Crafter Me along with some beautiful hats form very talented designers. There are tons of beautiful hat actually, most of them made by these designers already, so when you open the link later you will be directed to their blogs and discover more beautiful hats to make. So for now here are some of the most beautiful hats I've found in the web.

  1. 1920's Cloche Hat by Olivia Kent of Hopeful Honey
  2. Carlyle Slouch Hat by Rebecca of Little Monkeys Crochet 
  3. Women Crochet Plaid Slouch hat by Bethany of Whistle and Ivy
       
  4. And again by Bethany Crochet Snowfall Slouchy Hat of Whistle and Ivy
  5. And this Mommy and Me Messy Bun Hat is so adorable by Sarah of Repeat Crafter Me
  6. And last but definitely not the least is from Olivia again of Hopeful Honey, The Classic Bubblegum Hat

And of course this post won't be complete without my own designed hats. Here are two of the hats I made recently
 The Bean Hat  and my most popular as of this writing the Easy V-stitch Hat







Don't forget to Tag me in Instagram  and Twitter with your finished project and also like my Page in Facebook, Si Nanay Madel. I would love to see what you've done and Pin it also in Pinterest.

So that's it. I hope you all learn something and enjoy this post. If you have any questions, comments or suggestion just leave a message on the comment box and I will gladly answer them. Thank you and God bless!


xoxo

Nanay Madel



Don't forget to share on facebook, pinterest , twitter and more.  
**Please do not copy and post any pattern from this blog and claim it as your own. Please do not re-publish all photos from this blog as your own. You may make and sell products from my pattern. Please also link back to my post. Any link back will be much, much appreciated. Thank you very much. **
I always make sure to share also because I learn crochet for free from some very generous bloggers. So please also click the links and support the bloggers.

Thought of the Day

January 23, 2017

We may come to Jesus with all our weakness, our folly, our sinfulness, and fall at His feet in penitence. - FLB 134

1 comment:

  1. This is highly informatics, crisp and clear. I think that everything has been described in systematic manner so that reader could get maximum information and learn many things.
    Phoenix

    ReplyDelete