Monday, May 15, 2017

FREE PATTERNS: Crochet Summer Top


Summer is definitely here in the Philippines. Some countries may not be experiencing summer now and some other are preparing for the summer still it is not an excuse to start crocheting something for the summer.

I've tried actually to make my own Summer Top. But I failed all the time, I guess I am not yet there (making crochet garments). I need to practice more patience and practice also crocheting. 

So here are some Free Patterns I found on the web. These are really beautiful Summer Tops. 

  1. Casual Crochet Top by Beautiful Crochet Stuff
  2. Clarice Top by Kim Guzman
  3. Fashion Crochet Top - This pattern is in symbols. I have never really tried to crochet using symbols and graph, but this top is so gorgeous I might as well try it.
  4. 162-1 Aphrodite by Drops Design - Drops Design always makes beautiful crochet garments.

I cannot wait to try to make one of them. I hope you too will try.

P.S. I do not own any pictures from THIS POST. Credits all to the bloggers and designers.




xoxo

Nanay Madel



Don't forget to share on facebook, pinterest , twitter and more.  
**Please do not copy and post any pattern from this blog and claim it as your own. Please do not re-publish all photos from this blog as your own. You may make and sell products from my pattern. Please also link back to my post. Any link back will be much, much appreciated. Thank you very much. **
I always make sure to share also because I learn crochet for free from some very generous bloggers. So please also click the links and support the bloggers.


Thought of the Day

May 15, 2017

The Spirit works upon man's heart, according to his desire and consent implanting in him a new nature. - COL 411

No comments:

Post a Comment