Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Free Patterns: Crochet Summer Hat


Summer is surely felt half around the globe. But here in the Philippines summer is all year round. But this month of July we surely experienced the Rainy Season. It rains every day, and when it rains it surely pours. That's not just a metaphor but it is literally raining here all the time this year.

But still, when the sun is up, it sure felt like summer all the time. The internet is full of so many free patterns for crochet. There so many choices to make if you want to start on a project. I compiled some free patterns for a sun hat.



  1. Country Girl by Drops Design  - Head over to Drops design and you will find an endless choice of beautiful project. They never fail to impress me.
  2.  The Beginner Wide Brim Hat by Jenny and Teddy I like the blue Flower and how wide it is. 
  3. Beach day Sun Hat by A Crocheted Simplicity.   This is simply pretty.
  4. Summer Harmony by Drops Design. Again Drops Design offers so many beautiful free pattern.


And my very own version of a Summer Hat

I made this one in 2015. But I did not write down the pattern, so far this is my favorite of all the hat that I've made. I will try to make something like this again and write down the pattern to share for all of you. 

So I hope you all have a wonderful summer. It's wonderful to stay under the sun once in a while just make sure to put on something to protect you from the harmful rays. Don't forget your Sunny Hat and your Sunblock all the time while on the beach.


xoxo


Nanay Madel

* Most of the pictures in this post are not mine unless indicated. Credit to all the wonderful bloggers and designers. 

Don't forget to share on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and more.  
**Please do not copy and post any pattern from this blog and claim it as your own. Please do not re-publish all photos from this blog as your own. You may make and sell products from my pattern. Please also link back to my post. Any link back will be much, much appreciated. Thank you very much. **
I always make sure to share also because I learn to crochet for free from some very generous bloggers. So please also click the links and support the bloggers.


Thought of the Day

July 19, 2017

The time is to be spent (waiting for the return of Jesus), not in idle waiting, but in diligent working. - COL 325

No comments:

Post a Comment