Tuesday, December 5, 2017

ROUND-UP : FREE 12 Christmas Ornaments



It's December already! Christmas is just a few weeks away! Here are some of the most pretty and festive ornaments you can find on the web. On this Round-Up, I only added 12 patterns/crafts, but there are tons of ornaments that includes yarn and crochet around the web. Just go to Pinterest and you'll find so many things to do.

I wanna make all of them and decorate them in my house everywhere. Haha. But I know I can't do all that. So hope you'll enjoy this Round-Up and be inspired to create.



1. Fair Isle Evergreen Christmas Ornament - One Dog Woof








5.  Snowflake - This pattern is by Expression Fiber Arts but the picture used here is by Lorraine of Grateful Prayer Thankful Heart


6.  Caron Bejeweled Snowflake - Yansinspiration


7.  Crochet Big Red Bow - Repeat Crafter Me





9.  Crochet Star Ornament - One Dog Woof



10. Table Top Christmas Trees - Moogly Blog


11. Mr & Mrs. Claus - Yarnhild



12. Easy Crochet Wreath Ornament - Skip to my Lou



Hope you enjoy making anyone of this project and don't forget to Follow me on Instagram and Twitter and also like my Page on Facebook, Si Nanay Madel. I would love to see what you've done and Pin it also on Pinterest.

Thank you and God bless!

xoxo


Nanay Madel


**All pictures from this post is not mine. Credit all to the wonderful and talented crafters/designers.**






Thought of the Day


December 5, 2017



Those in authority should manifest the spirit of Christ. - ChL 31




No comments:

Post a Comment