Tuesday, April 3, 2018

FREE PATTERNS ROUNDUP: Spring Collections



When in Spring everything blooms! I love the colors and projects when Spring is here, the colors are so vibrant and beautiful. Most of the Patterns included in here are connected with the Easter, since Easter means Spring.

I love everything in this collection. I could add my Simple Spring Flower in this collection and also my latest Hat pattern, Slouchy Bunny Mesh Hat




But here the list and the links to this Beautiful Collection. Enjoy!

1. Classic Stuffed Bunyy Crochet Pattern by One Dog Woof.













All this beautiful project will surely add more colors to your Spring. Enjoy making them and Enjoy your Spring!

Hope you enjoy making anyone of this project and don't forget to Follow me on Instagram and Twitter and also like my Page on Facebook, Si Nanay Madel. I would love to see what you've done and Pin it also on Pinterest.

Thank you and God bless!

xoxo


Nanay Madel


**All pictures from this post is not mine, except those who have my logo. Credit all to the wonderful and talented crafters/designers.**





Thought of the Day

April 2, 2018

Faith is in no sense allied to presumption. Only he who has true faith is secure against presumption. - DA 126



No comments:

Post a Comment